Monday, December 10, 2007

Lover's Mitten

Sorry in advance for the poor quality of some of these pictures, but yeah, no natural light.


Here is a normal mitten:


Here is a Lover's Mitten:

Kinda like conjoined mitten twins. The point is that you can hold hands with someone inside the mitten & your hands won't get cold. I made a few changes to the Lover's Mitten pattern in the link above, but mostly just for sizing.

And I made a matching set of mittens, so the lovebirds can keep their outside hands warm as well.


A Lover's Mitten...what a cute idea! It's been a big hit with everyone who's seen it. It seems to be what everyone wants for Xmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lover's mitten is so cute! If you don't mind my asking, how did you re-size the pattern? I'd also like to make one as a gift, but I don't have the math mind to figure out re-sizing proportions :S

Thanks!
Susan