Monday, June 11, 2007

The Mystery Unveiled


Voila! The mystery item was a pair of slippers!



Fuzzy Feet to be precise. I actually knit them last summer, but having to pay for laundry, I was not inclined to felt them until I moved into this new apartment with my own washing machine.

They were a long overdue present for Kaydo, and word on the street is that she likes them very much. The puff paint on the bottom of the slippers is for traction, and in case you can't read it, it says: "Kaydo's slipper, property of Kaydo, do not touch except for Kaydo." This being a reference to the delightful classic film Kronk's New Groove.

Everyone needs a pair of bright pink slippers, right!?!

1 comment:

Kaydo said...

Yes I love them! Everyone does need a pair of awesome slippers like these, especially since they cannot be confused with anyone else's slippers, being so bright and happy, and fitting my feet so well, and being so well labeled. My feet are so happy and comfy these days. Thank you Carrieeee!

Huzzah!!!