Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I know, I know...

I have been a total slacker!! I admit it! But I have an excuse (or two or three).... also, even though I haven't been posting for over a month, I have still been knitting & there has been progress! Though not as much as you might expect.

I finished the Purple Alaska Socks, I made a rough draft Lover's Mitten (will explain this later), then made regular mittens and a lover's mitten for someone's Xmas present, started new socks, and I'm halfway done with another Coronet hat.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. It's not like I can just go take a walk around my apartment and look, because now I'm employed (woo!). And that's pretty much my excuse for the lack of blog progress.

Well, that and going out with friends in the evening... And having a computer from the stone age so it's like a 3 hour commitment to upload pictures. But I promise to post pictures soon. Really. Cross my heart.

but until then, be patient

No comments: