Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hat Factory


After pawing around in my stash some more, I was inspired to knit up a couple more Coronets in the past couple days. Yeah, 2 hats in like a day and a half. First it's clear that (if only for the moment) I have no life.

Also, I think my knitting has sped up. I don't know why or how, but I'm pretty sure it's faster now. Cool, but I hope I don't knit myself into early knitting retirement.


Anyway, the hats are called Little Thing 1 and Little Thing 2...a la Dr Seuss... And they were knit entirely from stash yarn. I think they are fun little hats and they're really comfy. Too bad it's 80ish degrees outside. Alas...


Oh what will my stash think of next?? ...we shall seeeeeee...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some pretty sweet Dr. Suess knitting. Good work! Hope things are well in the knit west (ok, ok bad pun but my cheesy sense of humor thought you might appreciate it too). When are we having a QUAD reunion?!? sending my love, J

Anonymous said...

haha, that's "Jaclyn" as anonymous because I forgot my blogger id :)

Kaydo said...

hey, nice hats!
i'm sorry we didn't get to hang out and knit again before I had to leave. but we made it safely, the place is awesome, and you should come visit. in the mean time, i hope you are well, and keep me up to date with things like how you are doing, savey?

Becka said...

I LOVE them....and, it won't always be 80+ outside, won't you be happy they are already knit when it's cold?!