Saturday, February 10, 2007

2/3 of a bag

Last night I took a break from the endless balloon scarf to try and finish a slightly easier project.
From the pre-sweater days, I had this much completed:

I didn't finish it last night, but I doubled my progess & took a much less cool photograph of the updated bag.


Hooray! Only a few more inches to go!

This photo makes it hard to see what the finished product will look like, so here is the original Drops Design pattern. As you can see, I substituted the classy-brown-wool look for a less-classy-but-more-fun-crazy-red-yarn look. Actually the yarn is kind of a pain to work with because it keeps splitting and too frequently the little strings within the main strand just break. But no complaining allowed, as this yarn was recycled from a sweater I got for $2.50 at Goodwill.

No comments: