Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Progress!

At long last there has been some progess on the balloon scarf! Lest you have forgotten, here is what it looked like a few days ago:
Only one measly repetition of the pattern. Pshaw! Now, after knitting for another hour or so, I have entire repetition and a half! Voila!
Now that's progress! Unfortunately, it's not quite done yet...just a bit more. Actually, I don't really mind that this scarf is taking a while, I think the Carpenter will really like it. It helps that I've almost entirely learned the pattern by now, so I can multitask with this project and so far have managed to stay mistake-free...hopefully that won't jinx me.

In sweater news, I'm almost done with the sleeves! Here is a less than steller photo of one of the sleeves. As you can see, they aren't going to keep her very warm, but they will give her some sassy style.

I worked both the sleeves simultaneously on separate sets of needles, so now it's time to shape the shoulders & then get ready for the endless seaming...

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Hehe, the Carpinter...I love it.

Jaclyn said...

After the balloon scarf, I think I've become obsessed with manscarves. I've already picked mine out for the roomie knit around, which can't wait for. Now we just have to get the others on board!!